Aug 14, 2020
Here are our current rules for the market as there seems to be some confusion among customers.
1. You must wash your hands or sanitize before entering.
2. No entering the market space prior to 12pm. This allows vendors and our assistants to set up all our distancing measures.
3. No dogs. Dogs don't social distance well and it invites more touch surfaces if people are petting. They also take up the square footage that can be used for people to increase distancing.
4. Maintain 2 meter spacing at all times. Groups socializing will be asked to continue to move along.
5. No smoking
6. Eating and drinking is not recommended. We would prefer if you ate your purchased items at home or outside the market after you've had a chance to rewash your hands.
7. If you choose to bring your own reusable bins or bags you must pack them yourself. Vendors are not allowed to accept your personal bags.
8. Masks are not required at this time but we do support those that are choosing to wear them. The market also supports and works with other community groups.
9. Name calling, mask shaming/complaining and disregarding the rules will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Our market is not the place for this.
There are other rules that vendors must follow such as no sampling, prepacking items or keeping them behind a sneeze guard. Our vendors are aware of the requirements and they are different than the past from what you may be used to.
We ask everyone to have patience and compassion come with a positive attitude so that we can continue to enjoy our market.